The following was what we ordered from the Menu. Sounds like a lot? Well, it was.
- Apple Smoked Bacon - Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, Chive - Lemon Butter Sauce
- Wood Roasted Beef Filet, Jasmine Fried Rice, Pineapple - Ginger Sake Sauce
- Main Course
- Grilled Pork Loin Chop, Roasted Garlic Potatoes, Mixed Baby Vegetables
- Pan Seared Chatham Cod, Parsnip Puree, Crispy Artichoke, Tomato Butter Sauce
- Applewood Smoked Bacon "Mac and Cheese"
- Fresh Mint - Shaved Chocolate Ice Cream Puffs Valrhona Chocolate Glaze
- Madagascar Vanilla Creme Fraiche Parfait Chilled Strawberry - Champagne Soup
- Dulce De Leche Banana Bread Pudding Myers Rum Sabayon
- Chocolate Brownie Pecan Tart Espresso Caramel, Mascarpone Cream
The atmosphere was very modern and nice. Not half as loud as Nobu was. I especially liked the earth tone. The wait staff was kind and courteous. We had one mix up though. When the main entree came, the server that was not our waiter actually put it on the table next to ours. Luckily for them we were not very picky and didn't mind them just handing it over to us. I can imagine that other people might be put off by this and demand a new entree. Of course they would just take it back and bring it right back out to you anyhow. The Crab Cake was delicious but the Wood Roasted Beef Filet stole the night. It was better than the entrees. The Filet was melt in your mouth good. Don't get the Pork Loin, it's too normal. And a little too mild on the flavor for us. Also don't bother with the "Mac and Cheese". Nothing special about that either. However, everything else was very good. The dessert sounds like a lot but it came out as bite size desserts arranged for two. All in all it was worth it coming here. I'm looking forward to going back and ordering some sort of filet as an entree.